By observing the influence of the seasonal changes,
we can avoid illness.
If we follow simple, healthful practices we can strengthen our body, mind and soul against illness and feel revitalized in spring!
- Waking and Going to Bed Early and dressing warmly for the cold and winds of spring is vital. Meditate to begin each day with a sense of connection to yourself and your stillness. Here is a simple ‘Quality Building Gentle Breath Meditation’ I use. It honors that we deserve the time to develop, confirm and enjoy the quality of our own stillness. It was created by Serge Benhayon.
- Release Emotions and Stress through healthy outlets like being active, so they are not suppressed. Journaling for even 10 minutes per day, writing as an observer, recording your emotions without judgment. Identify emotions, so you can see patterns and make changes. Connect to your breath, to brings balance by activating the parasympathetic nervous system; this brings equilibrium and supports you being in the present.
- Stretch Yourself by reading inspirational words, to help loosen the grip of old habit, both mentally, physically and spiritually. Create healthy daily living patterns, and assert self-regulation.
- Use Essential Oils to help with any dis-ease you may be feeling, physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually to align to you! Roman Chamomile, Lavender, Geranium, to name a few.
- Cleanse by drinking lemon juice, squeezed in warm filtered water upon rising to activate your liver so toxins are released. Eat plenty of fiber rich vegetables to help cleanse your intestines.
- Herbal Teas have been celebrated for their healing and cleansing properties for centuries. It has been proven that certain herbal teas can be used as a preventative remedy, for illness and infection as they fortify the immune system and boost health generally. It’s also a great way for your body to gently detoxify, cleanse and hydrate. Different herbal teas have different healing benefits.
Seasonal Self-Care Pack for Spring
3 beautiful handmade products made with true intent, using Australian native essential oils to support your health and wellbeing in spring.
Each pack contains: 1. 10ml essential oil blend, 2. 100ml body oil, 3. 10ml roller, 4. Personal Inhaler.
- 10ml essential oil blend relieves mental fatigue and nervous tension, helping you feel alert, focused and clear. It’s enlivening crisp scent supports you meet any challenges, as it instills a sense of peace and calm. A strong decongestant and expectorant, the peppermint and eucalyptus peppermint harmonise with the eucalyptus and lemon tea tree to support immunity against spring allergic reactions, viruses and microbes. It assists to clear congestion in the respiratory system, relieve muscle aches, nerve pain, inflammation, general aches and pain and headaches.
Usage Tips: Dab a few drops on pulse point or a lava stone bracelet, into the base of the shower to vapourise, or a bath or base cream, onto a tissue, or smell directly from the bottle. Use in a personal inhaler (see below), or in a room diffuser. A steam inhalation also works well. Use a bowl of hot water, place a few drops of oil into it and a towel over your head and the bowl. Close your eyes and gently inhale the steam for several minutes. You can repeat this a few times throughout the day.
2. 100ml body oil, a wonderfully purifying, calming, invigorating blend, it uplifts and revives, lowering stress responses. The Grapefruit supports spring detoxification by stimulating the lymphatics and vascular system, boosting metabolism, reducing inflammation, nourishing the tissues cells and cleansing the body of waste products. The synergy of Kunzea, Lime and Tea Tree boost immunity, help the respiratory and digestive system, while transforming emotional and physical pain.
Usage Tips: Shake the bottle, apply a few pumps to any part of the body that needs attention, in a circular anti-clockwise motion. Allow the essential oils to be up-taken through the skin and go to where the body most needs. Leave the oil on the skin throughout the day or overnight to get the full benefits.
3. 10ml roller blend, a fresh soft, uplifting earthy aroma, enhances mood as it eases depression, anxiety and insomnia. Boosts detoxification, purifies the blood, supporting respiration, relieving coughs, colds, asthma, bronchitis. Settles digestion and restores sleep. It helps you stay grounded and connected to ‘you’. Red Jasper crystals are added to bring stability, maintain equilibrium, and stay grounded – in a jojoba oil base.
Usage Tips: Roll onto pulse points any time of day, or before bed to help ground and relax you before surrendering into sleep.
A personal inhaler can help you deal with various emotional, mental and physical issues. They are a simple, safe and fun way to use essential oils. Read more
Order here: E: email@example.com M: 0400584598
For thousands of years the Australian aboriginals relied on these unique and diverse range of plant species, to treat illness and infections. We are so fortunate to have such a range of native flowers, fruits, herbs and trees to draw from that contain powerful healing properties. Enjoy the healing and transformational benefits Australia Native essential oils offer.